We’re ready and able to treat any number of dental emergencies, including (but not limited to):
- Tooth pain
- Cracked or broken tooth
- Damaged crown
- Filling loss
- Loosened or knocked-out tooth
If you are in need of immediate assistance, call the nearest StoneCreek Dental Care office near you. Emergency care is only offered during regular business hours.
Treating Tooth Pain
Tooth pain can have a number of causes, the most common of which include:
- Decay or cavity
- Gum disease
- Impacted, broken, or chipped tooth
- Other injury
If you are experiencing any tooth pain, contact your dentist immediately. However, there are a few methods to temporarily relieve tooth pain until you can be evaluated by a professional.
- Rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Floss to remove any excess food or foreign objects.
- Apply a cold compress to site of pain
- Use over the counter pain relievers, such as acetaminophen
- Apply a topical pain reliever benzocaine) such as Orajel.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Click the button below to request an appointment with the professionals at StoneCreek Dental Care and take the first step toward a beautiful, healthy smile!